It’s time for our weekly five-minute break where we forget “reality” and think only DISNEY!
For the Main Street Pop In team, our return dates to Walt Disney World are all over the place, and for most of us, the summer is going to come and go without castles, Mickey Bars, and a ride on the Millennium Falcon.
But one thing is for sure, we’re all plotting out the first things we’re going to do once we get back to the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs.
So, I asked the team, what attraction is a MUST RIDE? What show or experience is a MUST-SEE? And, what food is a MUST-EAT?
Here’s what they dreamed up! (Please note that a few of these things aren’t open at the moment but hopefully will be back online in 2021 or sooner!)
- Avatar, Flight of Passage (Animal Kingdom)
- Carousel of Progress (Magic Kingdom)
- Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)
- It’s a Small World (Magic Kingdom)
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (Hollywood Studios)
- Peter Pan (Magic Kingdom)
- PeopleMover (Magic Kingdom)
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (Epcot)
- Rise of the Resistance (Hollywood Studios)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Magic Kingdom)
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Star Tours (Hollywood Studios)
Must See or Do!
- Fantasmic (Hollywood Studios)
- Philharmagic (Magic Kingdom)
- Fireworks! Any Fireworks (Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, & Epcot)
- Festival of the Lion King (Animal Kingdom)
- Pop Up Parades (Magic Kingdom)
- Wave at Mickey Since I Can’t Get a Picture (Magic Kingdom)
- A Pink Joffrey’s Donut (All Parks & Disney Springs)
- Brisket Mac and Cheese (Plaza Restaurant, Magic Kingdom)
- Cheeseburger Bao Bun (Satu’li Canteen, Animal Kingdom)
- Churros (All Parks & Disney Springs)
- Deep-Fried French Toast (Crystal Palace Restaurant, Magic Kingdom)
- Dole Whip (Sunshine Tree Terrace, Magic Kingdom; Aloha Isle, Magic Kingdom; Polynesian Resort; Disney Springs)
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Plaza Restaurant, Magic Kingdom)
- Jambon Beurre (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie, Epcot)
- Mac & Cheese Footlong (Casey’s Corner, Magic Kingdom)
- Mickey Waffles (Most Disney Resorts & Parks)
- Napoleons (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie, Epcot)
- Nachos (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, Magic Kingdom)
- No Way Jose (Beaches and Cream Restaurant, Beach Club Resort on the BoardWalk)
Based on the feedback, it looks like the Magic Kingdom is the spot we are all missing the most. So, what are your “Must Ride”, “Must See”, “Must Eat” experience? Share your favorites in the comments below!
Thanks For Popping In!
Follow MAIN STREET POP IN onfacebook instagram twitter